AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- 1. To help the poor and needy and economically backward by
means of education, social services, and medical aid irrespective of caste or
creed or religion and for the purpose to establish and maintain:
- a) Clinics, hospitals
and dispensaries in order to provide health services to people.
- b) Maintain/operate and administer schools, colleges, and any
other institutions, technical or secular.
- 2. To establish, maintain or grant aid to homes for the aged,
youth, orphanages/children homes, or other establishments for the relief and
help to the poor, needy and destitute people, orphans of all ages, widows and
- 3. To take over, acquire, manage, control or aid any existing
institution or institutions having objectives either wholly or in part similar
to the objectives of the society and on such terms and conditions as may be
thought expedient in order to help the poor and needy of all ages.
- 4. To teach on Hygiene, Environmental Protection, Morality
through Lectures, Conferences, Life Seminars, Training Institutions,
Literature, Films, TV Programs, and any other appropriate method in order to
create awareness among the people in these areas.
- 5. To establish Moral Centers to teach principles related to
such areas as above.
- 6. To maintain communication and co-operation with other
trusts, societies, and individuals within the country as well in other
countries for the purpose of promoting directly or indirectly the objectives of
the Society in India. In no case, the Society shall extend the benefits to any
place outside India.
- 7. To do all such things which are incidental or conducive to
the achievement and furtherance of these objectives or any of them.
- 8. To print, publish issue and exhibit any Films, CDs, DVDs,
Journals, Periodicals, Books, Papers, Brochures, Advertisements, Reports,
News-letters, Lectured and other reading matter for the diffusion of moral,
cultural, technical, medical, agricultural, philosophical and other useful
knowledge as well as teachings by prominent persons for the promotion and the benefit of the Society.